Saturday, 25 May 2013

ELLA & GABBY 2013 COLLECTION...

Howdy Lovelies..!!
I don't know about you but I can't get enough of the collections coming from our African Designers lately. While I'm no fashion expert, I know a good ensemble when i see one. I believe this is the third post I've brought to you about collections hailing from African Designers and I am loving it! The magic (hehe..) they're doing with the different African fabrics/prints are ridiculously creative and dope. 
In the words of Wendy Williams, "IT's GOOD"!

This collection is from Ella & Gabby. Their mission is to celebrate the beauty, bold, class and pride of a woman in the most detailed and simplified art of sophistication and luxury. 
Doesn't that sound great?...  It sure does to me!
Gone with the wind fabulous!
Beautiful embroidery fabric and the style of the dress is simple yet so elegant/chic.
Chic!
Don't you just wanna scream Halleluyah? aww..hot!!
Very chic and hugging the right places.
This is one elegant/classy gown. The colour is radiant and I like the cut of the sleeve. You can't go wrong with this simple but yet beautiful flowy dress. 
Hot colours/flowing gracefully/beautiful model

Photos courtesy of Moussa Moussa
Connect with Ella & Gabby on their WEBSITE and on FACEBOOK 


Hope you enjoyed this collection. 
Till then, have a blessed day.
DANKE...

SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig