Saturday, 31 December 2016

2016 ROUNDUP...

It's that time of the year again, Beauties. So many things to be thankful and grateful for. The mere fact of seeing today is itself a blessing.
Things Achieved this Year
Qualified Teacher: By the grace of God I was able to change profession this year. The thought of going back into education was daunting, because y'all know its not easy especially if you're a single mother. - But I pulled through and here we are.
Maintained Weight: Now before you roll your eyes, hear me out please. Ha! I struggle with carbs big time. I've tried so many times to ditch them, but failed. While this is the case, I really tried this year by replacing them sometimes with a healthier version, which is quite an achievement for me. My weight fluctuates, but overall I am within the healthy scale.
More Organised: One thing I've been procrastinating over the couple of years was de-cluttering. Being a hoarder, I had everything from my son's cot to baby clothes to everything you can think of. My son is seven years now and since I don't know when the next baby is coming, I don't know why I was keeping all of that. Anyways gave all of them away. Still decluttering, but the main things are out so hurray to that!
Practising Mindfulness: A lot has happened this year, but thank God I'm still sane. The inspirational words of Joyce Meyer, reading the bible, going to church, reading motivational posts and praying have made a big difference in my life. I'm a person who thinks a lot and beat myself up for the bad decisions/choices I've made in life. -But I've learnt that I can't change the past. I can only strive for a better today and future. The mind is a battlefield that will forever be challenging, because the devil doesn't seem to sleep. Thank God I'm growing in this area. 
Last, but Not the Least: I caught my hair which was something I wanted to do last year, but couldn't bring myself to do it. My mother is not a fan though. Lol! If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I also wore a strapless dress this year which isn't me. Lol!! I checked bridesmaid off my bucket list this year. Hurray...
Fashion-wise, above are some of my favourites this year.

Have you shared your roundups? Please comment and leave a link of your blog.
Thank you all beauties for making 2016 a fabulous blogging year. Y'all much appreciated and cheers to the new year.
Wishing us happiness, good health and more blessing.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...





SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig