Wednesday, 30 August 2017

OOTD: SLAYING IN A YELLOW DRESS...

Oh happy day, Beauties!
Hope all is well with everyone.
Summer is nearly over! Are you mad as I am? While Fall is a beautiful season, I'm not a fan of the cold and the early darkness. The things that keep me sane during these seasons are assorted teas and fashion. - And this yellow dress couldn't have come any quicker!
This is an Asymmetric Patchwork Turtleneck Bodycon Dress from my collaboration with Ericdress here. Collaborating with these brands in China, one never knows what to expect. We're always skeptical about the quality of the clothes because of how affordable they are. Having said that, this dress arrived in a pretty good condition. The fabric is good with the right amount of stretch which is great for a curvy body like mine. The fabric has a sweater thickness to it which is perfect for Fall/Winter.
Now onto the negative side. The dress arrived with some black stains on the neck area. I haven't washed it yet, but I hope it disappears when I do. Aside that all is good!

Thanks for stopping by this blog. Have a wonderful day.
*DISCLAIMER: This dress was sent to me for collaboration purposes, but all opinions are honestly mine.*



Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...
SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig