Friday, 27 October 2017

JOIN THE BROADWAY FASHION FIX IN BRADFORD...

Those following me on Instagram might have already seen some of these photos of me two weeks ago at the Broadway Bradford 48-hour Fashion Fix. To welcome the cold season, The Broadway Bradford is launching a 48 hour Fashion Fix event which involves brands like Topshop, River Island, H&M, Topman, Superdry, New Look, etc. etc. When visitors spend £30 or more in any of the brands involved, they've the opportunity to participate in the Fashion Fix interactive area where they can play ‘If the Shoe fits’ or ‘Hook a Handbag’. 
Now if that ain't fun, I don't know!
The Event takes place on the 28th - 29th Oct which is Saturday and Sunday.

These are some images I took with my phone, but I'll be doing some style posts with my picks from River Island store. I was given a budget to spend in store which was amazing! I also had the opportunity of picking some IT items from different brands that I thought would be great for Fall and these will be displayed at the event. It was really a time well spent and a lovely experience. I met lovely people like fashion blogger Ally.
This shirt caught my attention in River Island. I mean what's there not to love about plaids and frills? Fall perfection!
*Fashion blogger, Ally and I*

So if you're in Bradford or even in the West Yorkshire area, don't miss this fun event. There will be goodies to be won.


Lets Connect down low!


Much Love!
DANKE...
SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig