Friday, 20 October 2017

KEEPING IT CLASSY AS A WEDDING GUEST...

Whether to cheer on the newly couple, socialize, strut your stuff in a killer outfit, bust some moves to some good music or hunt for a potential partner? -Everybody goes to a wedding for different reasons. I may not be speaking for every lady, but I know for sure that for some of us ladies, the first thing that comes to mind when we get an invitation is "what am I going to wear?"  
As a wedding guest, the most important thing to me is keeping it classy no matter what I choose to wear. Even if you're there to fish, don't attend someone's wedding looking thirsty AF. Ha!! Show some skin if you want to, but still be tasteful about it.
Blazers have classy written all over them and they're always a choice for me especially if I opt for a sleeveless dress. One can never go wrong with them.

Do you've a rule as a wedding guest?
Happy weekend Beauties!!


Lets Connect down low!


Much Love!
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig