Monday, 30 October 2017

ROCKING FALL'S COLOUR TREND, RED!....

Howdy Beauties!?
Hope you're all doing well and slaying in whatever you're doing.
If we're following each other on Instagram, you might have seen this photo already. If we're not following each other, what are you waiting for? Ha!
I had the pleasure of being a wedding guest in Italy over the summer, but realised that I haven't shared this on my blog. This was my first visit to Italy and aside the gangster mosquitoes (Lol!), I enjoyed this holiday a lot. I definitely plan on going back to explore this country because the time was too short for me.
It so happens that red is my favourite colour and according to the fashion gods, it is also the IT colour trend for Autumn/Winter. 
It was love at first sight when I saw this dress online few years ago. It is very classy, but has a dramatic structure to it that catches one's attention instantly. The compliments and attentions I got was definitely overwhelming. Loved it (wink!)!

Alright enough of me! 
How was your weekend?
Appreciate each and everyone of you.
Have a blessed new week.


Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...

SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig