Tuesday, 24 October 2017

WISHLIST AND GET TO KNOW TWINKLEDEALS...

Another day, another brand to introduce to you. I don't know about you, but I love discovering new brands. It is one of the reasons why I love blogging to be honest. My bookmark is full of brands I've discovered through visiting other blogs and rummaging through these sites is a joyous hobby of mine. Ha!!

"If your passion is chic cosmopolitan fashion, stunning shoes and must-have accessories, then TwinkleDeals will satisfy your craving."

That statement up there is what Twinkledeals says they're about. Having spent days rummaging through their website, I agree with that statement. I found a lot of fashion-forward ensemble that were spectacular. This of course made creating this wishlist hard, because there were a lot of things I saw and loved. 
In the spirit of Fall/Winter and Christmas which is right around the corner, I created a collage of some tops which I believe are perfect for Fall/Winter and some sophisticated black dresses which are perfect for swanky Christmas events. Some retailers in the UK started their Christmas decors last month so believe me when I say its not too early to also start thinking about what you gonna wear. Ha!!
Each piece selected has something stylish, sexy and unique about them. Definitely a plus in the closet!
I'm yet to try something from this brand, but I'm hoping the quality is good as they look on their website.
Twinkledeals ships worldwide

*Get above Ensemble HERE || HERE || HERE || HERE*
*Get Dresses HERE || HERE || HERE*

*Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. Not paid, but review purposes.*


Have you heard of this brand before?
If yes, please do share your experience with me.


Lets Connect down low!



Much Love!
DANKE...



SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig