Friday, 3 November 2017

ITS A WRAP!...

Thank God it's Friday!
Another needed weekend which seemed like it was never gonna come. Ha!!
Spotting today on the #ootd department is a wrap dress that quite didn't do it for me when it arrived. The soft pink threw me off a bit, but after trying it on, I was sold! I loved how it looked on my body. It is effortless, but also very sexy.
I wore this look for girl's night out. 
Let's talk about my photos. I would love to hear your feedbacks. I've been trying different editing techniques and hope they're good enough or are blogging standard qualified. Ha!!
Thank you...
*Get Dress HERE*

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend!


Lets Connect


Much Love!
DANKE...

SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig