Wednesday, 8 November 2017

THE LEATHER JACKET YOU NEED THIS SEASON...

I've been craving for a leather jacket for ages. In fact I'm surprised I don't owe one. Well luck was on my side when the opportunity came to collaborate with Broadway Bradford during their 48-hour Fashion Fix. Like I stated in my first post about this event here, I was given a budget to shop in River Island.
This black belted quilted biker collar coat immediately caught my eyes when I walked into the shop. The details on the coat stood out to me and when I tried it on, there was no turning back. It's a faux fur fabric and I love the fact that it has a double fur trim which are all detachable. The coat has a weight to it which is great and very cosy. In a nutshell, everything about this coat is perfect. -And that is why you need it for this season. It is quite on the pricey side, but I suppose it's worth it. It is an investment piece.
I wanted the awesomeness of the coat to stand out so I kept it simple with the styling of this outfit. The ensemble are basics every lady needs or should have in their closet really.

Let me know what you think and know that I do appreciate y'all.
Hope you're having a good week so far.
Thank you!
*Disclaimer: I received this coat on a collaboration basis, but all opinions are mine. Thanks to the entire team at Broadway Bradford.*



Lets Connect down low


Much Love!
DANKE...


SHARE:
© MISSY MAY'S WORLD

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig